Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. GingerBread Card Set

I guess I was just in a Christmas mood this morning. After creating a "Christmas themed" card yesterday for a challenge, I thought I would try my hand at a ginger bread set:) I figured the girl needed a bit of bling on her 'lil dress *sparkle sparkle* This card measures 5 1/4 x 4 1/2 (my favorite size to make, now-a-days). Enjoy!!

Feel free to share any Christmas projects you have made......you know you only have 160 days 'til Christmas, LOL!!!






Recipe:
Gypsy and Cricut Expressions
Paper:
The Paper Studio "Texture-Brown"
Red

Accessories/Embellishments:
Brads (eyes & buttons)
Pipe Cleaners
Zig Zag Ribbon/Trim (gingerbread man)
Ribbon (gingerbread woman)
Adhesive rhinestones (gingerbread woman)

Adhesives:
Zig, Two Way
Tape
Glue Stick
Glue Dots

Cartridges:
Paper Doll Dress Up (gingerbread man)





6 comments:

  1. I made a gingerbread card yesterday!
    http://cricutinkansas.blogspot.com/2010/07/gingerbread-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, this is just too cute! I want to try to make a set. But, I'm such a novice and have no idea how you made a card out of a gingerbread man. I have that cartridge, plus the gypsy (which I really have no idea how to use) and the expression (which to call me a novice may be giving me too much credit!). If you have the time, would you mind helping me with very simplistic directions? Many thanks! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I love gingerbread people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little couple...is it really that close to Christmas already...aggggg

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little set! :) SO,so, CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love ANYTHING gingerbread.. Your's are so cute!

    ReplyDelete