Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cloth Diaper Burp Rags with Cricut Cuts - Baby Bees


I thought I would give a "semi-video" a whirl. Took pics and turned them into a mini movie - let me know what you think.

I made these cute 'lil burp rags for a friend of mine that is delivering TWINS tomorrow! They don't really have a theme and only have a name for the girl, so I figured why not go with bees?? Seemed cute!

Please keep mom and babies in your thoughts, as the babies are 34 wks tomorrow and will remain in the NICU for a while. I took these up to her tonight and she LOVED them!! A fun hospital gift for pre-baby:)

Many of you asked how I did the ladybug burp rags, so I thought I would put this together, hopefully this helps you. Feel free to ask, if needed.

Cricut Details:
regular blade housing
pressure 5
speed 2
blade housing 5 or 6 - I've cut with both - I think it depends on your mat

**I have learned to "glue", use double-sided "tape" or a NEW board with cutting material. Once you take these steps, cutting material is a BREEZE!! Believe me, when I say I have had a ton of trial and error:)






2 comments:

  1. So cute. GREAT idea cutting extra.

    What type of blade do you use to cut the fabric? The same as paper? Or the same as chipboard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reg. Blade housing & Reg. Blade:).....Just a plain ole paper blade

    Thanks for checking this out!!!

    ReplyDelete