Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Where has Abbie @ CMT been?

Good morning! Once upon a time THIS page was a hot spot.....but it has gone silent. Not sure who will read this, IF anyone:) But I wanted to give you a MUCH needed update!!! My craft room, went from a much productive artsy genius room TO a storage room TO a family room TO a now HAPPY, HEALTHY, full of LIFE office where I develop my dreams, reach my goals and help others to the same. The past five years for me have been the craziness roller coaster ride I could imagine. My household, went from a 'happily married, perfect couple w/ 3 fabulous boys' {from the outside looking in} to a single mom with 2 terrific boys!!! Needless to say I'm happier today than I have ever been. Life isn't about being HAPPY though, life is about accepting those things you can't change and allowing God to work in all areas of your life. Trusting that the path HE has for you is greater than one you could envision for yourself. So as you can imagine, the fun crafty side of me got put on hold....for one day, then one week, and one month.....and now for almost FIVE years! How did that happen, especially to someone so passionate? Well, I have learned sometimes our passions change with the seasons of our life. I truly miss my daily connections with all you fun, creative, out of the box, crafty souls!!! I would love to share what has helped make me a whole person again through my journey over the past several years BUT mostly why I'm a better person today than I was yesterday, 6 months ago, 1 year ago, 5 years ago and even 20 years ago. Personal development has been KEY!! The company I have been involved with the past 18 months has been a HUGE blessing in my life and my childrens. I didn't think a mom that couldn't hold her family together was worthy of success, peace, joy, hope, love, happiness.....but I am WORTHY! And so are YOU!! {If you would like to know what company I'm with and want more info...just ask! But I don't want this to be a 'plug' for my business....just encouragement to that one person that might need it!!} BE BLESSED & LIVE HAPPY!!!

6 comments:

  1. Ngày nay, tìm được địa chỉ cung cấp dịch vụ cưới hỏi, chụp ảnh, thuê áo cưới, trang điểm…vừa đảm bảo tính nghệ thuật vừa tiết kiệm chi phí quả thật là điều khá khó khăn đối với hầu hết các đôi bạn trẻ. Tuy nhiên, với những dịch vụ chăm sóc khách hàng tốt nhất, Áo cưới Kim Tuyến bridal tự hào là địa chỉ đáng tin cậy để bạn gửi trọn niềm tin trong suốt quá trình ghi lại dấu ấn đẹp nhất cho ngày hạnh phúc của mình.westyle.co/david

    ReplyDelete